These goals shouldn't be unattainable, but they should be a challenge. If you set your goals high you will most likely try harder, and though you may fail you will ultimately do better than your previous year.
However the problem is that you will often not achieve your goals. The way that you handle this "failure" is crucial.
The following are some tips on how to handle this failure (from Blair Singer's book "Little" Voice Mastery, technique # 8):
1. Throw out your old goals.
2. Make a list of what you did accomplish last year.
3. Read your accomplishments aloud. Which one(s) are you most proud of?
4. Focus on those.
Now you are ready to set some new goals. Shoot for something you missed last year. When setting goals here are the steps you need to follow.
1. Look at your past.
2. Figure out where you are in the present.
3. Decide what you want your future to be.
4. Fill the gap (find the path)
If you need help with filling the gap (setting goals and or figuring out how to accomplish them) then our January 1-day Income Explosion Workshop is perfect for you.
This full day workshop will help you:
- Easily describe and generate interest in your business to a perspective client in 30 seconds or less.
- Accomplish more in the next 6 weeks than you have in your last 6 months.
- Create a 12 week plan of action to achieve the results that you want in your business.
- Handle any objection.
Just follow this link and enter the discount code: newsletter, to receive a ticket for only $148.50.
As an added bonus we will also let you bring a guest for absolutely free. And you will also receive one free copy of Blair Singer's book, "Little Voice" Mastery featured in the content above.
Sign up today to have the best year in your business yet. This offer is only good for the first five people that purchase so act fast.